There are a number of important issues surrounding 2,4-D where misinformation and misunderstanding are common. The backgrounders listed here provide the most important and salient information on these topics through one clear, concise document. For more in-depth information, please search the 2,4-D Task Force II website for relevant keywords to see the available scientific studies and other specific information related to the key topics listed below.
- 2,4-D: 68 Years of Cumulative Expert Reviews
- 2,4-D Registration Review Docket Opened by EPA
- Toxicology of 2,4-D
- EPA Response to NRDC Petition to Revoke Tolerances and Cancel Registrations of 2,4-D Herbicide
- NAFTA Settlement Agreement with Quebec
- Health Canada Issues Final Decision on 2,4-D
- Environmental Toxicology of 2,4-D
- Environmental fate of 2,4-D
- Epidemiology of 2,4-D
- 2,4-D and Industry Good Laboratory Practice "GLP Research"
- Benefits of the World’s most widely used herbicide
- Summary of Expert Panel reviews of the carcinogenicity potential of 2,4-D
- Cantox review of the Ontario College of Family Physicians Pesticides Report